WHAT IS COVERED?
WatchThe Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for the duration of 24 months, starting from the date of purchase from our authorized dealer. During the warranty period, the watch case construction, the movement (excluding the Date Display), the hands, dial, bracelet links and buckle are the only components covered by the terms, within the limits specified by ISO 764, 1413 and 2281 standards.
BraceletThe Woodshores Ltd. Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for the duration of 3 months, starting from the date of delivery. During the warranty period, the links and buckle are the only components covered by the terms.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?The Limited Warranty does not cover battery, crystal, crown, Inline Lever Escapement and Date Display beyond the limit specified by ISO 1413. Neither does the Limited Warranty cover improper setting of a spring bar by the user. After changing a strap yourself, you are responsible for making sure that it is firmly held in place before wearing the watch. The Limited warranty is voided in case of:
- Repair, open-case inspection, tweak or modification by an unauthorized party with parts not specifically recommended by Woodshores Ltd.
- Damage not attributed to a defect in material and workmanship.
- Any damage to parts including bracelet material, crystals, spring bars and finish, intentional or accidental misuse or abuse, improper handling, negligence or lack of care, excessive wear and tear, forgetting the watch in a pocket and putting it in the washing machine or tumble drier, natural disaster or improper exposure to water or solvents use under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance as specified by the ISO 2881 standard. Basically, any exposure to abrasive, caustic or slippery materials, oil or solvents, heat, and high fluid pressure or high-stress shocks.
AFTER–SALES SERVICEYour satisfaction is extremely important to us and in the unlikely event that an article is defective and requires service under the terms of the Woodshores Ltd. Limited Warranty, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the situation and get information on how to proceed. You are responsible for returning the watch carefully packed and well protected from shocks, using a certified, insured and traceable shipping solution. You are also is responsible for postage charges and any insurance for shipment to the service facility, and Woodshores Ltd. shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until you returns the defective product to Woodshores Ltd.
WHAT WOODSHORES LTD. WILL DOOnce the article is inspected and a defect is found due to material or workmanship, Woodshores Ltd. will offer at its discretion, to either:
- repair the article
- replace it with either a new or like-new article, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced
- refund the article based on the amount initially paid
Information that you provide while contacting us or registering to our mailing list is maintained directly by Woodshores Ltd. We will not sell your information to anybody, including your e-mail address.
This site is controlled and operated by Woodshores, Ltd. from its regional office in Landskrona, Sweden. The above conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.