1. Unscrew the crown and pull it all the way to Time Setting Position. This position is reached once that the seconds hand at 6h stops moving.
2. Press and release the 2h and 4h pushers alternatively (2h-4h-2h-4h and so on) to move the small 9h minutes hand and bring it two marks before the zero position.
3. Press and release the 2h pusher to make a full turn of the central hand.
4. Once that the central hand is back to zero, press the 4h pusher one last time, and all your hands should be calibrated.
5. Push the crown in and screw it down.
We designed out watches with standard fittings to allow easy repair anywhere in the world, from Anchorage to Zanzibar. The simplest solution logistically is to seek the services of a local watchmaker to put on a new aftermarket crystal on your watch and control the water resistance thereafter.
Here are the crystal measurements by model: